- Eliot Peper on writing science fiction, information feeds, inhabiting the edge, and habits for better cognition (AC Ep21)
- Nora Bateson on ecology, increasing possibility, warm data, and intergenerational learning (AC Ep20)
- Graham Winter and Martin Bean on vulnerability as a strength, collaborative learning loops, high performance cultures, and amplifying team capabilities (AC Ep19)
- Dr. Bayo Akomolafe on who we can become, building new relationships with the world, post-activism, and strange solidarities (AC Ep18)
- Dave Gray on visual thinking, gamestorming, the art of the possible, and going towards the fear (AC Ep17)
No comments to show.